“Newcomers to gaming can fall prey to some silly mistakes. Here are some fun examples you might appreciate.”
10. Dismissing a game because what it looks graphically.
9. Missing something extremely important during a tutorial.
8. Not realizing that a game doesn’t have auto-save.
7. Thinking you can get by without a Paring System.
6. Jumping into a racing game, thinking you can drive.
5. Buying Cheats.
4. Being fooled by an ad, thinking the computer-generated ad was the game.
3. Thinking you’re good enough to beat the best players at the game.
2. Some people who think that playing through the single-player campaign
will prepare you for Multi-player.
- Playing a game that has a puzzle, and you ignore the simplist thing.
Take a deep breath and step away from the computer for a break.